FRESH PASTA EXTRUDER MACHINE WITH DOUBLE TANK 120-150 Kg/h – PC 150 DV
Machine for fresh pasta suitable for the production of different formats of long, short and flaky fresh pasta.
Very reliable machine for continuous work 24 hours a day.
Continuous cycle press kneader suitable for the production of different shapes of fresh pasta or to be dried, such as macaroni, fusilli, tagliatelle, spaghetti, etc., with or without egg.
The machine can also produce sheets of any thickness for the production of lasagna, cannelloni or to feed forming machines (cappelletti, ravioli, etc.)
The extraordinary ductility allows it to be used with any type of flour or semolina, thus favoring the production of special pasta.
- Double mixing tank, with automatic rear tilting, for the production of continuous dough
- Removable and removable stainless steel blade shafts for easy cleaning
- Electronic knife with the possibility of adjusting the cutting length
- Dryer for pre-drying of pasta
- Structure entirely made of stainless steel
- Independent external motorization; 3 motors (one for the mixing tank, one for the extrusion tank, 1 for the extrusion screw)
- Timer to vary the output thrust of the product to match it with other machines
- Electrical panel and function control panel with the respective safety devices. Built according to current EEC regulations
- Powered by three-phase current V220-380 Hz 50. Special voltages on request.
- Water-cooled extrusion shaft
|MODEL||PC 150 DV|
|HOURLY PRODUCTION||120/150 Kg/h|
|ENGINE POWER||5,2 Kw|
|MACHINE HEIGHT||1560 mm|
|MACHINE WIDTH||1300 mm|
|MACHINE DEPTH||1010 mm|
|MACHINE WEIGHT||380 Kg|
Presses for fresh pasta production from 3 kg/h up to 40 kg/h
Presses for fresh pasta production from 45 kg/h up to 300 kg/h
- Packaging machines
- Driers for pasta
- Kneading machines
- Industrial lines
- Combined machines
- Cappelletti machines
- Gnocchi machines
- Machines for nests
- Ravioli machines
- Conveyor and vibrating belts
- Pasteurizers for pasta
- Pasta extruders machines
- Automatic sheeters
- Semi-automatic sheeters
- Automatic cutters
- “Trabatti” pre-driers